Karimar replied

295 weeks ago

Sand Sharks Full Movie Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The residents of a small town team up to kill a group of evolved sharks that can swim in sand, and are terrorizing local beaches.
An underwater earthquake cracks open a crater deep beneath the ocean's surface unleashing a prehistoric predator. On the sleepy island of White Sands, local teens drink and party beside a beach bonfire. One of them wanders off after a pretty girl and disappears, leaving only a severed hand behind.
It was awesome. I liked Jimmy. He is a goof ball, but he is funny and he makes me laugh. I hope they put the movie back on Netflix because it's such a great movie. I also like the lady who has blonde hair. She was helpful. To the people who wrote bad reviews, you don't know anything about good movies. I think it was really cool how the sharks swim in sand. My favorite part was the shark swimming in the grass at the end. When Jimmy sang "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" to attract the attention of the sharks, I was laughing my head off. He sacrificed himself to save the others. He was a real hero. If you get the chance, rent/buy this movie. It is a lot of fun.
I agree with Nutty_Goodness, this is a silly, fun, summer film. What we need are separate categories like Summer Movie. A summer movie does not take itself seriously. The special effects are just for fun, not for realism. The actors are aware that they're making a "B" movie and have fun with it. And when you rate a summer film, you must bear these things in mind. For example, in 'Sand Sharks,' four people are eaten in the first fifteen minutes and yet the inhabitants go on peacefully planning a spring break festival. The mayor says, "I'm drawing a line in the sand," GULP! Of course he's eaten. The people are so dumb that if they're all eaten by sand sharks the human race will be slightly improved. Of course they imagine they've got rid of the sharks and have the festival. Turns out the sharks love music. They're party animals.

White Sands Island is in need of something to boost the sagging economy, so ne&#39;er-do-well con artist Jimmy Green (<a href="/name/nm0005269/">Corin Nemec</a>) comes up with a plan to hold a Fourth of July Sandman Festival on the island&#39;s sandy beaches to attract thousands of college students (and their money). Trouble is that White Sands&#39; sandy beaches have become home to a bevy of large, voracious sand sharks who swim in the sand instead of in the water. Now no one is safe, either in the water or on the land. Sand Sharks is based on a story and screenplay by Joe Benkis and Cameron Larson. Not much information is given about the first party Jimmy threw that resulted in the deaths of 15 people. It&#39;s intimated that they were also attacked by sharks, regular sharks not sand sharks. It&#39;s also mentioned that a shark expert named Dr Powers came to help them. When Powers is summoned again to help with the current sand shark infestation, he has either retired, gone on vacation, or died. It is his daughter, Doctor Sandy Powers (<a href="/name/nm1740122/">Brooke Hogan</a>), who shows up in his stead. While Jimmy goes to get the napalm, Sheriff John (<a href="/name/nm0940598/">Eric Scott Woods</a>) sets up the speakers on the sand and Sandy sprinkles chum around to attract the sharks. Angus (<a href="/name/nm0199717/">Robert Pike Daniel</a>) puts on a record, and the four of them hide in the beach shack. Attracted by the vibrations of the powerful speakers, the sand sharks begin moving in. suddenly, the speakers go out, and Jimmy figures that they have become unplugged. He races out to fix them, but the wire has been cut in half and is not fixable. The sharks start heading back out to sea, so Jimmy runs around loudly singing, &quot;Row, row, row your boat,&quot; to keep them in the area. As the sharks pounce on Jimmy, Angus fries them all with his homemade flamethrower, turning the sand and their flesh into glass. As Angus, Sandy, and John stare out over the dead sharks, Angus looks up to see the dorsal fin of a giant shark moving along the top of a ridge. Suddenly, the shark comes bursting out of the hillside and gobbles up Angus. Sandy and John grab their guns, but the shark breaks through the floor of the shack. John climbs out through a small window, and Sandy follows, after throwing the flamethrower into the shark&#39;s mouth. As they run away, the shack suddenly explodes, covering them and the beach in blood and flesh. &quot;Apparently, sand sharks do turn into land sharks,&quot; John comments. In the final scene, Erin (<a href="/name/nm2796512/">Hilary Cruz</a>) promotes herself to Jimmy&#39;s position and offers to set up a beach party for one of his clients. &quot;Beach parties are to die for,&quot; she exclaims, just as a sand shark rises from the ground and heads directly at her.
a5c7b9f00b
AkaKILL! Theater: 13th Elimination - New Hideout full movie download in hindiEpisode 1.149 720p torrentMen of the Hour movie in tamil dubbed downloadPhantom of Chinatown full movie hd 1080pRage movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.9 movie download in hdSeth full movie hd 1080p downloadfree download Stargate: AtlantisDr. Broadway movie mp4 downloadParadise Canyon movie download
Please log in to post a reply.